LED Underwater Fountain Lights Manufacturer
As one of the leading submersible LED underwater fountain lights manufacturers and suppliers in China. RC Lighting produces high-quality outdoor submersible IP68 waterproof single color and DMX RGB/RGBW color-changing LED pond fountain light for dry fountains and music dancing fountains. All of our lights come with a 5-year warranty. Request a quote for your projects now!
Featured Submersible LED Underwater Fountain Lights
LED underwater fountain lights can come in all styles, color temperature, and sizes. You can check out our standard designs below. If you have specific lighting requirements, let’s discuss the design you have in mind.
Submersible LED Pond Fountain Light Rings
RC Lighting’s submersible LED pond fountain light rings are perfect for highlighting the water element in your outdoor landscape. These LED lights use IP68 waterproof materials that are submersible in depths of up to 1.5 meters. It’s made of stainless steel – with its silver color giving it a modern look. It’s watertight and very energy efficient. Ask for a quote from our customer service now.
Color Changing Underwater LED Fountain Lights
RC Lighting’s color-changing underwater LED fountain lights use stainless steel that’s IP68 waterproof and watertight. It’s the perfect light fixture to highlight any water element in your outdoor space – may it be a pond, fountain, etc. This design uses RGB/RGBW color-changing LED with a 5-year warranty. Do you have unique designs? Let’s talk about it.
12/24 Volt Low Voltage LED Fountain Lights
RC Lighting’s 12/24 volt low voltage LED fountain lights are among the safest that you can find. We create these using IP68 waterproof stainless steel materials. It’s energy-efficient and submersible in ponds, fountains, or other water elements in your outdoor landscape. These lights come with a 5-year warranty. Get a quote now.
Submersible LED Pond Fountain Spotlights
RC Lighting’s submersible LED pond fountain spotlights only use the best stainless steel material that has an IP68 rating. Its design offers flexibility so you can move it to fix the light in another direction. It’s perfect for different water elements in your outdoors. Request for a wholesale price now.
View More LED Underwater Fountain Lights
LED underwater fountain lights can use various designs, sizes, and powers. You can choose single-colored light or have them change in colors. Choose among our most popular designs.
Underwater Fountain Lights Applications
Submersible LED underwater fountain lights are not just for fountains. It uses high-grade materials with an IP68 rating, making it great for any water element no more profound than 1.5 meters.
- Garden ponds
- Dancing fountains
- Music fountains
- Outdoor fountains
- Dry fountains
Leading LED Underwater Fountain Lights Manufacturer and Supplier in China
RC Lighting has a reputation for producing the highest quality of LED underwater fountain lights. We use only the best materials that’ll ensure you get a waterproof IP68 submersible LED light fixture with a watertight design. If you have specific requirements, we also take custom-made orders.
A Brief Self-Nomination
, Why Choose RC Lighting?
RC Lighting is serious about our commitment to provide you with the best LED lights in China. Over the years, we continue to partner with architects, outdoor landscape artists, and face experts in creating the most innovative designs for lighting solutions. By trusting us, you’ll only get the best combination of aesthetics, functionality, and energy efficiency.
Creative designs. If you have unique designs in mind for your LED underwater fountain lights, we welcome them. We are always open to developing new designs with our clients.
Expert customer support. Our customer support team is all experts in our field. You can trust that they will give you an honest opinion while discussing your lighting specifications.
State-of-the-art production line. We want you to have the best LED lights fixtures. This is why we make sure to use only state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and processes in our production line.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a compilation of questions that we usually get from our clients. In case your question isn’t included here, our customer service is always available to help you. We’d love to talk to you.
How Can I Get a Quote For The Lights?
To get a quote for our LED underwater fountain lights, contact our customer service team. We are available 24/7. Just provide the specifics of your order like the size, wattage, color requirements, BOQ, etc. We’ll guide you through the whole process of ordering.
What is Your MOQ For The Order?
We have a very low MOQ or minimum order quantity. You can order as low as one unit. We will still deliver according to your specifications.
What Is The Turnaround Time On My Order?
The standard turnaround time for our submersible LED underwater fountain lights is 7 to 10 business days. The transit time may also be a factor that can make the turnaround time longer by up to 15 business days. If you have custom or bulk orders, we can discuss the turnaround time before finalizing your orders.
Can I Get a Sample Before Place The Order?
Yes, we make sure all products have your evaluation and approval. Creating these samples usually takes 3 to 7 business days.
Can You Make Customized LED Underwater Fountain Lights?
Yes, we are always open to new designs and lighting solutions. This is why we accept customized LED underwater fountain lights. Just tell us what you prefer and our expert customer service will work with you in the design process.
What Is Your Warranty For Your Underwater Fountain Lights?
We offer a 5-year warranty on every LED underwater fountain light we produce. This is how we can assure you that we only deliver high-quality light fixtures. Every single product is 100% tested before delivery.
Request A Quote Now!
Send us your requirements, and we will get back to you shortly.
How To Buy LED Underwater Fountain Lights - A Complete Buyer’s Guide
LED underwater fountain lights offer an opportunity to illuminate the fountains in your landscape. They are unique from other types of landscape lighting since they sit underneath the water, making the process of choosing and installing them slightly different.
Table of Contents
What Are Underwater Fountain Lights?
Underwater fountain lights are lights that you install on hard surfaces in your fountain that sit under the water. They are waterproof and illuminate the fountain, allowing you to admire it at night or focus on particular features of the fountain.
Benefits of Installing Underwater Fountain Lights
- Add Movement – Underwater fountain lights do not directly create any movement in the fountain. However, they create the appearance of movement, thanks to the way that the light refracts. This can help enhance the appeal of your landscape.
- Improve Aesthetics –Underwater lighting for your fountain can also enhance your landscape’s appearance in other ways. You can place the lights strategically to improve the style of the fountain or change the style. Lighting can turn a fountain into a focal point, especially at night when the rest of your landscape is dark.
- Let You Admire the Fountain at Night –Installing underwater lights for your fountain gives you the chance to enjoy this landscape feature at night. This is particularly important because water features can be among the more expensive elements of your landscape to buy and install.
- Enhance Safety – Underwater fountain lights also play an important role in safety. At night, your fountain or pond will not be visible without lighting. This could cause someone to crash into it or fall in and potentially sustain injuries. There would also be a risk of drowning in the case of children or pets. By illuminating the fountain, these lights make it safer at night.
- Provide Versatility – Underwater fountain lights are designed to be used in fountains, but they are versatile enough to work in other areas as well. You could use them for any element of your landscape with water, such as koi ponds, creeks, and tiered waterfalls. Many also work well in pools or hot tubs, but this is not true for all models. You could also use them outside of water if you want to, although better options are available.
- Plenty of Options – You will not be limited when you look for underwater lights for your fountain, as they are available in a range of styles and designs. You can choose various elements, from the strength of the light to the color of the light or the appearance of the fixture.
- They Are Watertight – By buying a light designated for underwater fountain use, you do not have to worry about whether the presence of water in the fountain will damage the light. Instead, you can relax knowing that the light is watertight and will not have issues.
- Can Deter Bugs – Although it may seem counterintuitive, the right underwater fountain lights can keep bugs away. That is because LED lights do not attract insects as halogen lights do.
What Are the Different Types of Underwater Fountain Lights?
- Single underwater spotlights
- Strings of composite lights
- LED lights
- Area lighting
- Volumetric lighting
Where Are LED Underwater Fountain Lights Used?
LED underwater fountain lights are mostly used in fountains, but you can also use them in swimming pools, ponds, birdbaths, or other water features within your landscape. You can find them on both residential and commercial properties because they are popular anywhere there is a water feature.
How to Choose Underwater Fountain Lights
1. Think about where you will install it.
The very first thing to consider when choosing underwater fountain lights is where you will install them. Specifically, consider if it is going in a fountain or you will put it in a pond, waterfall, creek, or pool. Then, confirm that your chosen light has approval for that use. Remember that pool lights may have different requirements because of pool chemicals. Ponds may also have unique minerals that mean not all lights will work.
2. Confirm its waterproof features.
It is typically safe to assume that any light marketed for underwater use is waterproof and safe to use underwater, but you still want to confirm this. Pay attention to whether there is a maximum depth. This is particularly important as water pressure increases at deeper levels, and not all lights can withstand the same pressure. You also want to confirm that waterproof means you can install the light underwater. Some lights may say they are waterproof but only be able to handle rain, not full submersion.
Look for a gasket made of rubber or silicone pliable and flexible to seal the lens. Check for resin potting to create a dam that stops water from getting to the lens if it reaches the waterway. You also ideally want machined materials instead of molded ones as these tend to be more airtight.
3. Think about the material.
You will have several material choices for underwater fountain lights. The best options are stainless steel or brass because they both do well underwater.
4. Consider colors.
Think about whether you want the light to appear in a specific color, such as warm white, cool white, green, blue, purple, or red.
5. Consider brightness.
Look at the brightness of the lights and find one that matches your preferences. The important thing is to confirm that your chosen lighting fixture can handle as much wattage as you want. As such, it is most important to pay attention to the maximum wattage.
How to Install Underwater Fountain Lights
1. Plan your lights.
As with any other type of lighting, the first step to installing underwater fountain lights is to plan where you want to place the lights, the type of light you want, and how many you want to install. As you plan, try not to place the lights so that they point directly on the water. This will lead to harsh glare.
2. Confirm alignment and seals.
Take the time to confirm that all pieces are properly aligned, which is essential for maintaining the watertight seal. You should check this before installing the parts, but you will want to check again during the installation.
3. Install when the fountain is dry.
When installing underwater fountain lights, you always want to complete the installation with the fountain dry. This prevents water from causing electrical issues during the installation before creating a complete seal between the fountain and the fixture.
4. Consider whether you need professional installation.
As with other types of lights, you may feel confident installing your fountain lights yourself or you may want to hire a professional. This depends on your experience level. Remember that underwater lights have even less room for error during installation. An incorrect installation can mean they are not watertight and would pose a serious safety risk.
Why Choose LED Underwater Fountain Lights from RC Lighting
RC Lighting has a highly experienced team of engineers and uses an ISO9001-certified manufacturer. All the parts it uses, including underwater fountain lights, undergo thorough inspections and are CE, UL/ETL, and RoHS-certified.